Friday, December 14, 2012

Juicing for Reversing Diabetes, Weight Loss and Other Health Issues

Juicing is a powerful nutritional therapy that can address many disease and health issues because juicing nourishes the body, strengthens the immune system, reduces cellular inflammation, reduces insulin resistance, detoxifies the body, and facilitates weight loss.

The disease/health issues that raw juicing helps include (but, is not limited to) the following:
  • Prevent/reverse Type 2 diabetes
  • Prevent/reverse heart disease
  • Weight Loss
  • Chronic fatigue
  • Arthritis
  • Kidney problems
  • Vision problems
  • Allergies
  • Autoimmune diseases
The following is a list of methods that you can use to implement raw juicing into your diet:
  • Add juicing to each meal
  • Use juicing as a snack or dessert
  • Use juicing (or a green smoothie) as a replacement meal
  • Perform a juice fast (but only with proper supervision)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m a type 2 diabetic and on insulin. My A1C was 10.5 and triglycerides were over 600. my health was failing fast. Looking for a solution to my problem I found a natural method to combat diabetes, you can see for yourself here: https://thebigdiabetes-lie.com
After just ten days – and with my doctor’s permission – I was able to stop taking insulin and my other diabetes medication. I’m back, working out several times a week, and walking a mile every night.
My blood sugars are back into normal fasting range after meals. . It has changed my life.